Aligned to the MLA Global Markets Strategy, the CoMarketing Program supports brand owners develop and implement effective :
- Brand marketing strategies
- Business development activities
- Brand building activities
Applications for the 2020-21 program are now open. The closing date for applications to be submitted is Friday 19 June.
To apply, you will require to log in with your myMLA account (top right of this page) and follow the registration process.
Before applying for this program, please read the program guidelines, legal terms and list of eligible activities available below.
To support brand owners during this exceptionally difficult trading environment, MLA has introduced some short-term additional financial support measures via the CoMarketing program:
**MLA COVID-19 support for brand owners**
For the program outline click here. The list of eligible activities link below has also been updated to include the additional ‘COVID-19 MLA support’ eligible activities.
- Participants will receive 75% co-contribution for investment for COVID-19 eligible activities implemented by 31 July 2020 (see updated list of eligible activities for details)
- The additional funding aims to support demand of high value cuts and allows for new eligible items
- The funding can be used to develop direct to consumer sales promotions, develop online sales platforms, boost messaging via social media channels and boost key messaging around nutrition and home cooking tips for red meat
- The CoMarketing requirement for brands in the domestic market to be MSA will not be required for this COVID-19 support program.