The Collaborative Marketing (CoMarketing) Program is an MLA initiative to collaborate with Australian red meat brand owners in the marketing of their brands both on the domestic and export markets.
Aligned to the MLA Global Markets Strategy, the CoMarketing Program supports brand owners develop and implement effective:
- Brand marketing strategies
- Business development activities
- Brand building activities
The program is open to Australian companies (with an ABN) who are:
- MLA members, processors, or licensed meat exporters
- Responsible for the organisation and payment of marketing activities for Australian red meat brands, and
- Willing to collaborate with MLA to deliver measureable results.
The CoMarketing Program is implemented on a fiscal year basis. Applications will be open from 10 May until 8 June 2018 for marketing programs planned for the 2018-19 fiscal year.
Applications received after this date will be placed on our waiting list when and if budget becomes available throughout the year.
Before applying for this program, please read the program guidelines, legal terms and list of eligible activities.